There was not as much progress on stitching this month, as I was recovering from the big push through December when I got Blue Rose done. But I did manage to finish off Celandine! In retrospect, the reds might have been a bit dark. I'm not sure how I'm going to frame this one.
It snowed here in January. I was unable to make it into work for a couple days. For whatever reason, Companions was the piece I wanted to work on, so it managed to get a bit farther. I know it's not a lot, but remember: this is a TW. Not a lot doesn't mean that you haven't put hours into it.
Lily Pond got a little work. It is mostly a travel project, and this past month I have been working on making a sock. Yes, a full month. Yes, I'm slow.
This surprise dark horse candidate for the WIPocalypse showed up just today. I started this years ago. Years. Sometime in the 1990s, when I was in high school. It's one of my oldest WIPs, and for whatever reason I set it down one day and never picked it up again.
This created some problems, as DMC has changed their colors a bit in the interim. I had to go dig out my old 415, as the new one would have been a very obvious difference. There's some slight variation in 524 as well, but it's not nearly as obvious as the grey would have been. Given that this one is pretty close to done, I hope to get it finished before the next full moon.