Monday, January 9, 2012

State of the Stitching, First Full Moon

 Out of the eleven items on my list, four have seen some work.  I finished Blue Rose



finished the Silly Goose



and managed some work on Celandine



and a tiny, tiny bit of progress on Lily Pond.



I've also started a new project:  Linaria Bipartita, a free chart for members of the Hazel Knits Jan/Feb KAL.  I like a good challenge, so I'm going to see if I can finish a pair of socks.  If I do manage it, they will be my first ever pair.  It's good to have goals.



I know this is mostly a cross stitch SAL, and I am mostly a cross stitcher.  I just want there to be an obvious reason if I don't have much stitching progress over the next month!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finishes! Great progress on your other projects,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- excellent progress. Congrats on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Happy Dances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Blue Rose is stunning! Congratulations on your finish!

    Your other finishes are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete