Friday, December 30, 2011

WIPocalypse

I'm going to be participating in the WIPocalypse this year.  I'm super busy working on Blue Rose, so this list will be slim until I have more time to pull things from my shelves and make a real determination of what I want to do.

1.  Blue Rose, HAED SAL.
2.  Blue Moon, HAED SAL.
3.  Lady of the Ginkgoes, HAED
4.  Lily Pond, Elizabeth's Designs
5. Stitcher's Favorite Fob, Sweetheart Tree
6. Companions, Teresa Wentzler
7.  Gingerbread House, Victoria Sampler
8.  Random Small Goose Design, Kit Swiped From My Mother
9.  Hannah's Hummingbird Knot Garden, Liz Turner Diehl
10.  Poor Jack, Birds of a Feather.

Yes, ten projects is light for me.  Very, very light.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse! I've added you to the participant list and to my blog reader.

    I'm excited to see someone stitching Lady of the Ginkoes. I love Stephanie Pui Mun Law's artwork and am working one of her other pieces via HAED (Muse of the Midnight Sun).

    Happy New Year & Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete